Advanced Cardiovascular Care Center provides the highest standard of excellence in Cardiovascular Care while exemplifying our ideals of customized patient care. Our goal is that of achieving superior patient satisfaction in every aspect of services given. We perceive our organization as a team of Best Cardiologists in Houston working towards one common goal, that of our patients’ good health and well being. To that end, we pledge our services.
A heart attack happens when a supply route that conveys oxygen-rich blood to the muscle of the heart (myocardium) gets to be blocked. The subsequent absence of oxygen reasons tissue to pass on in the piece of the heart supplied by the blocked corridor. A heart attack is additionally called as myocardial infarction (MI).
Most heart attacks are by implication brought about by coronary artery disease (CAD) or Atherosclerosis, a condition in which fatty stores (plaque) develop on the walls of a vein. This narrows the supply routes and confines blood stream to the muscle of the heart. A heart attack is normally activated by a tear or crack of the plaque, which prompts the arrangement of a blood coagulation that obstructs the blood stream in the supply route. Fit of the supply route can likewise add to the blockage.
The danger components for showing at least a bit of kindness attack are like those for creating CAD.
Uncontrollable risk factors include:
- Expanding age
- Early menopause
- Postmenopausal status
- African American, Mexican American, American Indian, local Hawaiian, or Asian ethnicity
- Family history of cardiovascular illness (These are ailments that influence the heart and veins.)
Danger elements that you can control through way of life or treatment include:
- Mental anxiety
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Smoking or presentation to used smoke
- Low levels of high- density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
- Elevated amounts of low- density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Obesity and overweight (particularly when concentrated around the waist)
The indications of a heart attack may be significantly more unpretentious in ladies than in men. Midsection agony or uneasiness is ordinarily the most well-known side effect in men and ladies. Be that as it may, ladies may be more inclined to experience a portion of the other basic indications, especially shortness of breath, queasiness or spewing, and back or jaw torment.
Common symptoms include:
- Severe fatigue
- Lavish sweating
- Dizziness, fainting
- Heart palpitations
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea and vomiting
- A fear of impending death
- Pain high in the back, jaw, or neck
- Feelings of heartburn or indigestion in the upper stomach area
- Pain that emanates into the arms (on the left side more than the privilege)
Women may also experience heart attack symptoms as:
- Vomiting or dizziness
- Palpitations, paleness or cold sweat
- Weakness or fatigue, unexplained anxiety
- Unusual chest pain, stomach or abdominal pain
During a heart attack, symptoms last 30 minutes or longer and are not relieved by rest or oral medications. Initial symptoms can start as a mild discomfort that progress to significant pain. Heart attack may occur without having any of these symptoms. A silent MI can occur among all people, though it occurs more often among diabetics. We provide the best cardiac services in Houston taking more personal care to the patients.