Prevention Steps in Developing Coronary Artery Disease:
Dr. Annie’s, Heart Clinic in Houston suggesting to reduce the possibility of developing coronary artery disease and thus having heart attack, by making some lifestyle changes as follows:
- Stop smoking and take suggestions from cardiology doctor about smoking cessation programs. There are additionally nicotine substitution items to help you kick the habit.
- Exercise regularly without fail. Go for 150 minutes of activity every week (around 30 minutes on most days). The action ought to be moderate intensity, such as walking or swimming. On the other hand, you could do 75 minutes every week of vigorous exercise. It is additionally prescribed that you do strength training twice a week. Follow the steps prescribed by the doctors.
- If you have recently experienced a cardiovascular like heart attack or stroke or had heart surgery, be effectively included in the recovery program that was intended for you. The project will help you recover and may bring down your danger of facing another heart stroke. Meet our top cardiologist’s heart clinic in Houston and get best suggestions.
- Take healthy food and follow proper diet. There are numerous steps that you can take to improve your diet, such as consuming more foods grown from the ground, and also entire grains and high-fiber foods. Additionally, attempt to consume fish twice every week. What would it be advisable for you to keep away from? Stay away from foods that are high in cholesterol, sodium, sugar, and saturated fat. Choose best External Counter Pulsation Therapy in Houston.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If you’re overweight, meet your specialist about ways you can get thinner and keep it off. Two primary techniques for arriving at your objective incorporate decreasing the quantity of calories that you consume and keep on exercising. Dr. Annie considered as best cardiologist in Houston providing Nuclear stress and Transesophageal Echo test services.
- If you have high blood pressure, follow steps to keep your blood pressure within normal levels. This include eating low-sodium diet, being more active, losing weight, drinking only in moderation and taking blood pressure medicine.
- In the event that you have different conditions like elevated cholesterol or diabetes, get proper treatment. By rolling out way of life improvements and taking pharmaceutical you can take control of your health.
- Make moves to diminish stress. Yoga and meditation are only two ways that you can figure out how to relax.
- We advanced cardio doctors perform Carotid Ultrasound & Stenting Services.
- Additionally, inquire as to whether you ought to take a aspirin consistently.