Dr. Annie Varughese Heart Specialist in Houston attended the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia and subsequently completed her residency in Internal Medicine as well as Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston. Advanced Cardiovascular Care Center with Heart Doctors in Houston.
Our Cardiology Doctors in Houston providing services like:
- Weight Loss Therapy Services in Houston.
- Holter/Event Monitor Services in Houston.
- Tilt Table Test in Houston to diagnose dysautonomia or syncope.
- EKG Echocardiogram in Houston to image two-dimensional slices of the heart.
- Advance Lipid Test in Houston to identify additional risk factors of coronary heart disease.
- Echocardiography in Houston to see the inside of one’s heart and see how it’s beating and pumping blood.
- PFO & ASD closure in Houston to see blood flow between the left and right atria via the interatrial septum.
- Transesophageal Echo Test in Houston in the presence of a cardiologist, registered nurse, and ultrasound technician.
- Cardiac stress echo test in Houston done with heart stimulation to examine the symptoms and blood pressure response.
- Nuclear Stress Test in Houston to measure the heart’s ability to respond to external stress in a controlled clinical environment.
- Peripheral Angiography and Stenting Services in Houston to identify vessel narrowing in patients with leg claudicating or cramps.
- Carotid Stenting services in Houston an endovascular, catheter-based procedure which unblocks narrowing of the carotid artery lumen to prevent a stroke.
- Cardiac MRI/coronary CTA in Houston medical imaging technology for the non-invasive assessment of the function and structure of the cardiovascular system.
- Carotid Ultrasound Test in Houston to reveal structural details of the carotid arteries, so as to look for blood clots, atherosclerotic plaque buildup, and other blood flow problems.
- External Counter Pulsation Therapy in Houston a procedure performed on individuals with angina or heart failure or cardiomyopathy in order to diminish their symptoms ischemia, improve functional capacity and quality of life.
- Cardiac catheterization and stenting services in Houston a minimally invasive procedure to access the coronary circulation and blood filled chambers of the heart using a catheter. It is performed for both diagnostic and interventional purposes.