Advanced Cardiovascular Care Center will provide the highest standard of excellence in Cardiovascular Care while exemplifying our ideals of customized patient care. Our goal is that of achieving superior patient satisfaction in every aspect of services given. We perceive our organization as a team of cardiology doctors in Houston working towards one common goal, that of our patients’ good health and well being. To that end, we pledge our services.
Our Cardiac Care Center in Houston offers health services in a warm, comforting, relaxing atmosphere. The practice is committed to high quality patient care in an ever-changing health care environment.
Dr. Annie Varughese Cardiology Doctor in Houston attended the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia and subsequently completed her residency in Internal Medicine as well as Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston. Dr. Annie Varughese Houston Cardiologist pursued further training in Interventional Cardiology at The Texas Heart Institute/Baylor College of Medicine and now has been in private practice in the Northwest Houston and Woodlands area for the past 20 years.
- Nuclear stress test to measure the heart’s ability to respond to external stress in a controlled clinical environment.
- Peripheral angiography and tenting services to identify vessel narrowing in patients with leg claudicating or cramps.
- Carotid Stenting services an endovascular, catheter-based procedure which unblocks narrowing of the carotid artery lumen to prevent a stroke.
- Cardiac MRI/coronary CTA medical imaging technology for the non-invasive assessment of the function and structure of the cardiovascular system.
- Carotid Ultrasound Test to reveal structural details of the carotid arteries, so as to look for blood clots, atherosclerotic plaque buildup, and other blood flow problems.
- External Counter Pulsation Therapy a procedure performed on individuals with angina or heart failure or cardiomyopathy in order to diminish their symptoms ischemia, improve functional capacity and quality of life.
- Cardiac catheterization and stenting services a minimally invasive procedure to access the coronary circulation and blood filled chambers of the heart using a catheter. It is performed for both diagnostic and interventional purposes.