Advanced Cardiovascular Care Center will provide the highest standard of excellence in Cardiovascular Care while exemplifying our ideals of customized patient care. Our goal is that of achieving superior patient satisfaction in every aspect of services given. We perceive our organization as a team of cardiology doctors in Houston working towards one common goal, that of our patients’ good health and well being. To that end, we pledge our services.
Our Cardiac Care Center in Houston offers health services in a warm, comforting, relaxing atmosphere. The practice is committed to high quality patient care in an ever-changing health care environment.
Dr. Annie Varughese Cardiology Doctor in Houston attended the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia and subsequently completed her residency in Internal Medicine as well as Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston. Dr. Annie Varughese Houston Cardiologist pursued further training in Interventional Cardiology at The Texas Heart Institute/Baylor College of Medicine and now has been in private practice in the Northwest Houston and Woodlands area for the past 20 years.
The practice operates under the direction of Dr. Annie Varughese, Board-Certified one of Best Cardiologists in Houston and leading cardiology specialist providing treatment for heart attacks, angina, hypertension and all aspects of cardiology. We are well-trained staff of Heart Doctors in Houston offers a variety of comprehensive, state-of-the-art services to diagnose, treat and manage heart disease. Our Top Cardiologists in Houston improve the lives of thousands of patients every year using advanced surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Dr. Annie Varughese Heart Specialist in Houston is an avid speaker regarding issues in cardiology including that of Women & Heart Disease and holds the title of Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston.
Our Heart Clinic in Houston providing services like:
- Weight Loss Therapy Services.
- Holter/Event Monitor Services.
- Tilt Table Test to diagnose dysautonomia or syncope.
- EKG Echocardiogram to image two-dimensional slices of the heart.
- Advance lipid test to identify additional risk factors of coronary heart disease.
- Echocardiography to see the inside of one’s heart and see how it’s beating and pumping blood.
- PFO & ASD closure to see blood flow between the left and right atria via the interatrial septum.
- Transesophageal echo test in the presence of a cardiologist, registered nurse, and ultrasound technician.
- Cardiac stress echo test done with heart stimulation to examine the symptoms and blood pressure response.
- Nuclear stress test to measure the heart’s ability to respond to external stress in a controlled clinical environment.
- Peripheral angiography and tenting services to identify vessel narrowing in patients with leg claudicating or cramps.
- Carotid Stenting services an endovascular, catheter-based procedure which unblocks narrowing of the carotid artery lumen to prevent a stroke.
- Cardiac MRI/coronary CTA medical imaging technology for the non-invasive assessment of the function and structure of the cardiovascular system.
- Carotid Ultrasound test to reveal structural details of the carotid arteries, so as to look for blood clots, atherosclerotic plaque buildup, and other blood flow problems.
- Cardiac catheterization and stenting services a minimally invasive procedure to access the coronary circulation and blood filled chambers of the heart using a catheter. It is performed for both diagnostic and interventional purposes.
- External Counter Pulsation Therapy a procedure performed on individuals with angina or heart failure or cardiomyopathy in order to diminish their symptoms ischemia, improve functional capacity and quality of life.